25.6.09

Tooling around SL

I've had a Second Life account for a while now, but haven't really felt any need to post about it. I'm not an SL builder by any stretch of the imagination, in fact I'm there mostly to forget all the complex building of shit TM. But lately it's actually become worth mentioning as I've managed to acquire a worth while wardrobe and look like something worth looking at. Most of the time in SL, I feel like anything I succeed at happens in spite of the overall design, but that manages to be balanced by the fact that there really isn't much drive to actually do any particular thing besides look good.

I recommend you click on the picture if you want to actually see any detail of what I'm wearing. And yes, I'm wearing a gas mask. In fact, I love wearing the gas mask and sincerely doubt I'm ever taking it off again. Part of that is because although I like Victorian and Gothic styles, I'm not a big fan of the "vampire" rp that goes with it. Especially when it's good vampires that sit around gossiping and occasionally fucking each other. The Gas Mask adds this slight post apoc punk flavor to it though, and just makes it all come together that much better in my mind.

There's also a bunch of high level psychological crap about identity and my willingness to make connections probably, but I try not to dwell on it here. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment