29.1.09

Early Playtesting - Ronin Beat

This link from Rapid Share is only good for 10 downloads, but that would be half my total visitors so I doubt anyone will actually run into much trouble getting the file.
http://rapidshare.com/files/191407436/Ronin_Beat.exe.html

So what is this? It's the combat system that I worked on while my computer was down, with a few minor changes.

At the moment I don't have any levels or anything in it... in fact I don't have any art assets either. Still you can get in and see the math go to work. As is kind of necessary with the play testing phase, I need more than just any bugs you dig up, I need thoughts, opinions and heaven forbid... ideas!

I'll be putting more work into this for the next little bit, but I'd definitely prefer some sort of point of reference for what really needs work.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, I have passed this opportunity to do something valuable with my time. I'll dl and test it as soon as I get the time at home, I promise. F*ck WoW, this is more important!

    Copra

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, it shouldn't take too long to get a feel for it. There really isn't too much there at the moment.

    Thanks for the help though, I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete