1.9.08

Time

The project I've been spending the majority of my time on recently has had a significant bent towards slowing things down. The irony is, I'm pushing myself harder and harder to try and get more done on it.

I have been watching through an anime named Aria lately. I know anime isn't everyone's cup of tea, but at this point it is my major inspiration. I'll go ahead and embed an episode, probably not the best example of what I'm looking for, but the one I really wanted I can't seem to find.


Online Videos by Veoh.com

I don't think working hard and appreciating life are diametrically opposed. Still it feels like I'm trying to walk a fine balance that I don't have much experience with. Having to balance how hard I'm working with how much I'm taking the time to appreciate the world around me. I'm thinking there is something else I should be doing, just can't really decide what.

Part of it could be the wanderer in me, rearing it's head again. Part of me really would like to just start walking and see where I wind up.

No comments:

Post a Comment