30.9.09

Avoiding MMOs

Looking back, I think part of the reason I've been avoiding MMOs lately is just because I don't really want to spend my time organizing people to do things.

It was a good long while ago that I got pretty bored of complaining about stuff all the time and decided to just do things myself. This led to me being more active in trying to organize people to get groups going, running more pick up groups, and just generally being more active in my various guilds. Unfortunately, I just don't have the patience for people, they give me headaches.

So in many ways, more than the game play itself, I'm probably just not wanting to get back into the whole "organizing peoples" side of things.

1 comment:

  1. I find that I go thru spurtz of boredom in mmo's like right now, i haven't played one in a week..I'm still subbed to that most hated WoW (ONLY because my brother in law and sister play it and force me to) and champions online which I am trying out as well as Fallen Earth...of the 3, i'm so bored to tears of wow's same ole same old I just hate logging on..plus I'm a late night player after 8pm, my sister is in bed by 9pm factory worker so I almost never get to play with them and finding a group is just..ugh...campions online as i like to call it you'd think would be a kewl roleplaying game but i've seen no roleplaying and the only group i've been in was when another guy died as many times as me on a boss and decided he'd group with me...finally (8 deaths on my part)..personally i'd just like someone to talk to, which doesn't seem to be the case in campions, but there's plenty of camping spawns..

    Fallen Earth seems to be a little bit of relief for me though, the openess of the world like swg, skills system, i had someone answer my newb question within 30secs of askin it..and even went a step further to help me figuring something else out...so far i've only grouped up once but it was successful and people do talk, i've just had no time to play it this week with other stuff going on...the others though...meh I just don't want to...

    ReplyDelete